Behind the front of men is a strong force of women, joining hands, strengths and abilities to empower and liberate women of the party and of the nation. The women’s Wing seeks to:
- Build a strong, disciplined and well-resourced women’s network across the Regions, constituencies and polling stations
- Establish a strong financial base through innovative plans by using the Diaspora Women’s Front in order to help meet the growing needs of Ghanaian women
- Build a comprehensive, effective and reliable database for all sectors featuring Ghanaian women
- Honor women of today and yesterday through symbolic activities and periodic festivities
- Lobby government to appoint women at all levels of the political spectrum: Parliamentary, Ministerial, Assembly, Boards, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with apolitical women groups—traditional women, leaders, queen mothers, market women, midwives, nurses, maternity workers, religious faith-based women groups, professional women, etc.
The Women’s Wing is led by Kate Gyamfua. Mama Kate is a former National Deputy Women’s Organizer, National Executive Council Member, National Council of Patrons member, voting member of the Eastern Regional Council of Patrons, Life Patron – Eastern Region NPP Women’s Wing, former Akwatia Constituency Women’s Organizer, former Akwatia NPP Polling Station Chairperson, Eminent Group of Party Financiers, Founder and Convener of Women for Change for the 2016 election campaign, Wednesday Women’s Club Member and Business Executive.
All Our Activities