The National Campaign Coordinating Committee will be the main body responsible for directing the 2016 campaign of the NPP. It will be chaired by the Presidential Candidate, with the Vice Presidential Candidate as Vice Chair. It will be composed of:
- The Acting National Chairman
- The ten (10) Regional Chairmen;
- And the following persons:
- Peter Mac Manu – Campaign Manager
- Hon. Dan Botwe – Campaign Strategist
- Boakye Agyarko – Policy Adviser
- John Boadu – National Organiser and Head of Operations Directorate, assisted by Otiko Afisa Djaba (National Women’s Organiser); Sammy Awuku (National Youth Organiser); and Kamal-Deen Abdulai (National Nasara Co-ordinator)
- Ken Ofori-Atta – Director of Fundraising Committee, assisted by Kwabena Abankwa Yeboah, National Treasurer
- Victor Newman – Director of Research
- Edward Boateng – Director of Campaign Administration and Logistics
- Martin Adjei Mensah-Korsah – Director of Elections
- Joe Anokye – Technology Director
- Nana Akomea – Director of Communications
A Taskforce for Special Operations will be made up of Stephen Ntim, Dr. Gyiele Nurah and Stephen Yakubu.
Spokespersons for the Presidential Candidate: Mustapha Hamid, Yaw Buaben Asamoa, Olivia Quartey.
Campaign Aides to the Presidential Candidate: Musah Iddrisu Superior, Pius Hadzide, Charles Nii Teiko Tagoe, Justice Newton Offei, Fatimatu Abubakar, Na Paga Tia Sulemana
The Regional and Constituency Campaign teams will be composed as directed by the National Campaign Coordinating Committee.
Membership of the National Campaign Advisory Council, headed by former President J.A. Kufuor, will be announced shortly.
The Office of the Presidential Candidate will ensure monitoring and compliance with campaign targets and objectives.